Friday, March 8, 2013

FEBRUARY TRIP TO UTAH


We finally have gotten back to the swing of things for our our monthly visits to see Ryder. This February our trip to Utah was Madeline's third plane ride. She is becoming quite the traveler. Good thing she is free. Our trip was so fast, too fast.There are so many people I want to see and I want Maddie to have in her life. I just never have enough time, not to mention all the stores and restaurants I'd like to visit that are special to Utah. We had a great visit though.

Maddie loves her family in Utah. She had a great time snuggling and playing with them. Next time I will take more pics. I was sad that I had none with Grammie and Grandpa...



We love every minute we have with Ryder. He is always in our thoughts and prayers. We know there is some reason we need to be in his life because we have had so many spiritual witnesses to be so. He is such a darling little boy. I am always surprised how much I love him when I see his face. I love him as my own. He has grown up so much. What a little smarty. He knows his letters and sounds and sounds things out. I am a proud auntie. We did St. Patrick Day activities thanks to Grammie and Rachel.

We made clover sugar cookies. Ryder loved putting the icing on. I don't think he even ate one. He just made sure to pass one to each person of the family there. What a sweetie. He is using such good manners right now as well. We also made green jello and cut them into clovers. I did not do the jigglier recipe so they did not work so well. Ryder loved eating those though.

We did some fun art projects. Stamped peppers onto a poster board to look like clovers, made a feet clover, and started a rainbow. I should have taken more pics. Ryder loves to paint so he and Nate painted Rescue Robots his favorite show right now.

 In the night the Leprechauns came. They turned the house upside down. Well Ryder would tell you they didn't actually do that. He had so much fun looking for the clues and finding the pot of gold. He is at such a cute age.

It was such a snowy weekend. Ryder wanted to help Nate and Grandpa shovel. Then they painted the snow.



Ryder absolutely loved Rue. He had so much fun playing with him and commented how Rue must have missed him while he was at church. here he is reading to him all on his own. Melts my heart!

He looked so handsome for church. He also did such a good job in primary. Sure do love that boy!


He didn't think much of Maddie. But we caught him pushing her around a few times in the car. It was super cute.

On Sunday the Hardy side had a shower for the three of us having babies. It was at Mark's house. It was so fun for Madeline to meet her Hardy side. She was of course loved and adored. Again wish I snapped more pics.

 Aunt Catherine
Aunt Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment