OCTOBER 2012
San Francisco
Right before Maddie was born the girls and dad went out to San Francisco. It was a fun getaway. Above we had a delicious dinner outside at a little Italian place.
The sisters walked to Ghiradelli for some delicious hot chocolate.
We met Katy and she took us to a fun street with a delicious cafe and fun boutiques. (while dad was at work) It was fun to see Katy and share pregnancy stories.
She dropped us off at the bridge. It was beautiful. If I hadn't been pregnant I would have loved to bike across it. Rachel and Angela were going to but decided they weren't dressed for it. We both took the bus at meet in Sausillitto. What a fun place.
We jumped on a ferry back. It was so nice and beautiful.
When arriving at the Pier we saw all the sea lions and watched a magic show. Then we shopped a little. I bought Rachel's baby a pair of red Toms. I'm so excited for her.
The next day we rode the cable cars to the shopping area.
We ate at Cheesecake and took in the nice view.
Shopping was fabulous there. Mom and I didn't have much time but it was dreamy. We jumped back on the cable car to make it back for a game with Nate in Fresno. It was so nice to have my dad drive with me to Sanfran and my mom drive with me back. My mom then stayed and helped me get ready for Madeline.
I am so grateful for this fun girls trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment