Dear Baby Girl Three,
It is August 13th and I sit here on the couch feeling and seeing you move in my tummy as well as sit through the pain of contractions. I wanted to write a little about how this pregnancy and our relationship is going. I am so excited to see you and hold you in my arms, however I already feel a great bond with you. Even though I don't know what in the world to name you.
I had two miscarriages before you were conceived. You are my seventh pregnancy. I think you had a difficult time coming here lol. I remember being so excited and nervous about being pregnant with you. I found out around Christmas time and held the good news in until christmas day. I wrapped up a Fresno State beanie for dad and gave it to him for Christmas. He was excited and nervous as well. My pregnancy started out very normal for me. I get pretty sick and the toilet becomes my friend. Your siblings would laugh at me while I threw up. Im glad I could make them laugh. However it seemed things never went smoothly with the dr. I made an appt for my positive test. However when I peed on the stick at the office the test came back negative. I remember the ma taking my vitals etc with my chart in her hand saying miscarriage. I almost said something like you must have an old note in my chart from my previous miscarriages. But instead I waited for the DR. He explained the test came out negative. He was positive and low key though just as his personality is. He had me get a blood test. Well sure enough I was pregnant. I knew I was. The Dr had a good laugh about it lol. We cautiously waited through the first trimester. I was so nervous about miscarrying I lived with the nassau and vomitting in case zofran would hurt you. I loved Ramen Noodles because they helped my tummy. Because of my blood clotting disorder I got to see you many times through ultrasound. It was so fun to see you grow and develop. We found out you were a girl and announced it with a box full of pink balloons. Your sisters were excited about the balloons and you. Through ultrasound we found out you have a heart condition. A hole in your heart. this makes me nervous but have been told it will all be well. We pray daily for your sweet heart. We also found out I had extra fluid. This made me look really big quickly. I also had to do non stress tests twice a week and an ultrasound weekly once we hit the third trimester. These tests made me feel close to you. You have a strong heart almost always acing your tests. You have to have a rise in your heart rate two times each test. You are quite the little mover. I can see that and feel that from the tests but also just feel you. You move so much more than your sisters. Now that I am at the end i can see you move in my tummy kind of crazy. The ultrasounds also show you have lots of hair, I have tons of heart burn this time so maybe the old wives tale is true. You are always putting your hands or feet by your face making it difficult to see your sweet face. I have had contractions with you for weeks so its so hard to know when you will come. But we can't wait!
I have loved you since I knew you were in there and prayed for you daily. I am so excited to see you and hold you and a little nervous too.
No comments:
Post a Comment