On New Years Eve we went to the Sun Bowl with Darin and Amy. It was so crowded, but lots of fun. I missed half a quarter and half of half time to get us some popcorn, it was crazy! During half time Utah's own David Archuletta sang! We felt proud that his grandparents came to our wedding reception. After the game we had a delicious dinner at BJ's, hot tubbed and watched a movie until the new year came. Nate let off a firework to bring in the New Year! We had a great relaxing holiday!
Two classmates joined us in El Paso, Scott and Sara. It was fun to spend time with them and their spouses. To celebrate their arrival we went out to dinner and had a delicious Mexican feast! I was jealous of the big virgin margarita!
Happy New Years!

I am so excited that you guys have a blog! happy holidays and new year! Thank you so so much for the darling outfit for Olive, I was very excited. It was perfect for Christmas and she has worn it lots. You are so thoughtful. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteyou are beautiful em! Now that you're in slc, we definitely need to get together!
ReplyDelete